Following you will find a simple overview of the process that you may be involved in if you choose Functional Foam as your foam supplier. Each stage is necessary to provide you with your bespoke solutions:
- Enquiry – understanding your application and requirements. Discussion about your needs and expectations to ensure we know what you want, when you want it and how you want it to be produced.
- Materials / Design – based on the information provided during the enquiry stage we will offer our material suggestions to ensure that the performance required is achieved and we can assist with the design if necessary using our accumulated knowledge of many industries
- Costing – while maintaining our commitment to efficient production both for pricing purposes for you the customer and for the environment, we will provide you with a full costing based on your requirements and on the efficient yields of the material(s) selected. Our lead time will be indicated at this stage based on material selection and quantities.
- Order and Production – Once we have received a firm order we will produce your requirement using our skilled staff to our high quality standards and to the lead times indicated at the costing stage.
- Delivery – Our trusted Hauliers and Carriers are themselves experts in the logistics field and you can rest assured that we will always endeavour to make timely deliveries as arranged with you, our customer. If a small consignment delivery is required then a standard delivery is made by our carrier using an economy service that can be delivered over 3 working days. For larger palletised orders where a haulier is required a 1 working day service is used. If you need to receive the order ASAP then express delivery can be arranged for a nominal fee.
Ex-works pricing can be supplied but please note that we regretfully cannot hold or store goods for call off.
If you can provide us with schedules / predictions for your ongoing requirements, we can ensure that there is material availability and production space to accommodate this and to ensure efficient and timely deliveries are maintained.