Beacons Products Limited are committed to ongoing good Environmental Performance. As a company we work to UK best practices in Environmental Management and in particular:
- Comply with all relevant Environmental Legislation
- Commit to the prevention of pollution by improving chemical storage, implementing spill procedures and reducing the likelihood of any chemicals reaching land or surface waters
- Train staff to raise their environmental awareness and stress the importance of environmental best practice. Employees are required to conserve energy by switching off unnecessary lighting and machinery whenever applicable and also to conserve our natural resources by being diligent with water and heating preservation.
- Improve the efficiency of operations on site to reduce product waste and recycle where possible the waste generated.
- Continuous improvement on our waste management to ensure that best practice is always used and looking to reduce our waste at all times.
- Packaging provided by us has been sourced to use recycled and recyclable materials whenever possible.
We can assist your company in reaching your environmental goals by producing your packaging needs using robust and durable foam materials thus making it returnable and reusable, please contact us for more information.
We are averse to sending our foam waste to landfill. We will always endeavour to produce the most efficient yields from our foam block to avoid as much waste as possible, this will also provide you the customer with the most cost effective pricing we can offer.
The majority of the foam products we offer are not made using CFCs or H CFCs making them environmentally friendly and allowing them to be recyclable.